The Fill-In Boyfriend - Kasie West

When Gia Montgomery's boyfriend, Bradley, dumps her in the parking lot of her high school prom, she decides to do the unthinkable…convince the cute guy waiting to pick up his sister to pretend to be her boyfriend for the night. The task is simple: two hours, zero commitment, a few white lies.

The problem is that days after prom, she can't stop thinking about her fill-in boyfriend. But can Gia turn her fake boyfriend into a real one without exposing her lie and possibly destroying her friendships and her newfound relationship?

Smartly observed and wonderfully romantic, Kasie West's talent shines in this tale of one girl's unexpected quest to find love…and possibly herself.

This was a really cute story that was very easy to read and very enjoyable.

As an easy to read, uplifting romantic comedy, this was fun for light reading. My heart was in my mouth at multiple times and though this was relatively predictable there were a few moments where I felt like everything was going down the drain and would end badly.

For something simple as a distraction between heavier reading, I definitely recommend this book.