Don't Call Me Baby - Gwendolyn Heasley

All her life, Imogene has been known as the girl on THAT blog.
Imogene's mother has been writing an incredibly embarrassing, and incredibly popular, blog about her since before she was born. Hundreds of thousands of perfect strangers knew when Imogene had her first period. Imogene's crush saw her "before and after" orthodontia photos. But Imogene is fifteen now, and her mother is still blogging about her, in gruesome detail, against her will.
When a mandatory school project compels Imogene to start her own blog, Imogene is reluctant to expose even more of her life online...until she realizes that the project is the opportunity she's been waiting for to tell the truth about her life under the virtual microscope and to define herself for the first time.
Don't Call Me Baby is a sharply observed and irrepressibly charming story about mothers and daughters, best friends and first crushes, and the surface-level identities we show the world online and the truth you can see only in real life.

Though this was an addictive read, there were a lot of moments that made me roll my eyes.

The main message behind this book seemed to be about projecting an online image and ensuring that this image wasn't contrary to what one might say in public. In a circular way, this book might be interesting for someone who had been affected by cyberbullying.

Imogene and Sage felt like reasonable 15-year-old characters for the most part; however, the blogs that they 'wrote' felt entirely juvenile and not at all thought out.

I enjoyed the slight romance that played throughout the book, but it felt a little bit too set up--this would be the kind of book that could be very successful with the hero being more unexpected. However, the relationship that did form actually had a basis and I enjoyed that Imogene was learning.

There were some powerful moments about family dynamics, and this was the strongest aspect of the book.

Other than the blogs, this was fairly well-written and I feel like younger teens might really enjoy this book.